Saturday 13 October 2012

Teenage Dream

"I know you get me so I let my walls come down"

How to let somebody in.
I am still learning how to do this exact bit. There are some that I have learnt how to let in and these are the ones that use me, lie to my face, pretend way too much and make false promises. The others who have yet to do this, are honest, take me for everything I am and am not, good days and bad days, love me with a passion and are always there. These are the ones that prove everyday why they are so special to me. Then there are the ones who I and have left me either died never to return other in the form of beautiful memories or the ones who just don't want to try anymore and the exit door is way more appealing.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side its greener where you water it!

It's hard to know how to make these good and bad choices because indeed in this silly little thing called life we have to make them both and try our very best to learn from them.

My mum says,
"Jess don't change yourself, being you is what  got you the opportunities that you have, and the people around you that you do"
I know she is right but I still can't seem to figure out why there are people out there who exploit good people, why there are people out there who only work for self gratification. Then again I don't understand it and that's a good thing, it means I can never be like this myself. When I love I do so with everything I can and once I have told you those three little words that's it you are stuck with my like a weed that won't die for the rest of your life.

I shall continue to being the person I always have been after all my mum is right. Those who wish to carry on with behaviours that upset individuals they can carry on too and one day hopefully we will both learn not only who to let in truly but how to keep them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment