Thursday 4 October 2012

It's easier to hurt than it is to heal.

I can't spell it out for you, it can never be that simple.


If we took time to realise what was stood in front of us then maybe we all be that little bit happier. Sometimes the things in life that hurt you don't make you stronger they in my opinion just make you appreciate your weaknesses.

If we all took a chance then we would never have to realise if you were in fact perfect for that person you let walk straight away into the arms of someone else or realise that you should never have wasted all the time you did with someone who will never truly understand what it is that your about.

Nobody is perfect, but in life its about understanding someones imperfections and making them perfect to you. Life isn't like the movies but if it was surely you would want to cut out all of that waiting around, rushing back and forth to the airport, chasing down the one you love as they drive away to a nearby state in a shiny yellow cab. I'd like to miss out the parts when they call each other a million times and miss every call, the parts when they are with other people but miss "the one" the whole time. The buying of a thousand different presents in case one makes a difference. The make ups and break ups and kissing in the rain. I don't want the Hollywood lifestyle I want the real life story the journey.

The days when all you want to do is be surrounded by the person that you love, and the days when you want to be on your own and couldn't think of anything worse. The phone calls that make you laugh and with them the ones that make you cry. The dates that you will never forget and then the ones that your more than happy to. The tiny gifts that may as well have cost a few pence cause in  my mind they are the ones I am going to stare at before going to sleep! The crap jokes and the rather good ones but what the hell you love the guy so it doesn't matter how funny or be it completely awful they are. I want the moments when all you want to do is sit in silence because between the two of you that's enough than any full blown conversation. The nights where you eat way too much food and then spend all night comparing each others forever growing tummies!! I want real life. Real emotions. No bullshit. There is enough bullshit.

I want to make a difference to someones life not because of who I know or what I do. Nor because of how much money I earn or how many holidays I go on a year. I want someone who loves me for everything I am for all the good days and bad days.

My grandpa looked after my grandmother who died a bit more everyday in front of him for nearly five years and loved her even more the day we lost her to the sky. That's love. Every time she coughed so much just because she couldn't get enough air in due to her lungs slowly giving up he was there. Every time she needed to go the toilet but had to press a button on a machine that spoke for her cause she couldn't talk or move unaided her ran to help her no matter what he was in the middle of. Every time she cried invisible tears as her body wouldn't allow her to cry anymore, every night she sat awake in pain to terrified to fall asleep he was up too. That's not the love that happens in a 90 minute film. That is real honest until the day you die and then some love. Surely that's better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment