Wednesday 9 January 2013

Your doing all of these things out of desperation.

You fake a smile, you say your life's better than it was yesterday.......but it's not.

If we lived in the set of a glossy Hollywood magazine, we would all have amazing jobs (the ones of us that wanted to work) look beautiful every second of every day, do everything that we love and nothing that we like. We would live the lives you only see in the movies. No money worries or the feeling of cold when you lay down to go to sleep after doing a job all day that you have to find the courage to go and do every morning. We would enjoy our lives for what they are. You couldn't avoid, heart break, death, or worry of course these are factors that we cannot live a life without, but they would be made that tiny bit easier without everything else drowning them.

I would love to live everyday as if it were my last, its just I wouldn't spend my last day working a dead end job for people that I swear our some relation to an unruly dictator. I would travel to tallest building in New York climb right up there and just sit. I would be nothing to the world of dazzling lights in front of me, I would just be a person, myself, somebody that has never been hurt nor had the power to hurt someone else. I would sit there for hours dangling my legs off out into the darkness until my time came. People would wonder why I would want to spend the last bit on my own, but its through myself that I would have got to that place and I would take that time to appreciate everything and everyone silently in the darkness.

Life is so short, too short and I know I always say it but you never know what is around the corner. Hollywood lives are glamorous mine certainly isn't a journalist who struggles to do any 9-5 job without running out screaming. I am blessed not through the amount of money I have filling my pockets, but by the friends and family I have creating the most priceless memories. I am richer than most in that sense, however if only this paid the bills!


Hollywood's not my idea of brilliance either.

No comments:

Post a Comment