Sunday 6 January 2013

I'm scared i'll be torn apart by a wolf who masks a familiar name on a birthday card.

It's just a young heat confusing my mind.

Is it too much to ask that we could live in a world where people care?

We learn from the ones we hate the most so they say.

There are many things I do not believe in;

I do not believe that money should be the root of anyones true happiness.

I do not believe that monsters exsist in fairytales, they are all too real in this world.

I do not believe that anyone should act in a way that destroys someone's day.

I do not believe in hatred, this is a simple waste of time.

I do not believe that we should place our happiness in some strangers hands, you have to learn what makes yourself happy first.

I do not believe in glossy magazines that only leave us with un reachable targets and comparrisons.

I do not believe blood is thicker than water, family come and go too.

I do not believe we are alone.

I do not believe death is a forever goodbye, its just a simple "See you later"

I do not believe we should live lives ruled by people that will never matter, nor make a difference.

I do not believe in certain individuals they have never earnt this from me.

I do not believe in life being difficult all of the time, there are great moments and unforgettable days, these are what we must focus on.

I do not believe in lying, no matter how bad the truth is a lie will always be far worse.

I do not believe in regrets just love.

I do not believe in anything that makes you cry being a bad thing, we are humans not robots we are meant to cry just as we are meant to laugh.

I do not believe in someone who can't see further than themselves.

Though this list could go on and on, its so important in life to acknowledge the good and bad things, the things we could live everyday without and the things, people that we couldn't live a second without having them in our lives.

Life is precious.
Life is short.
Life is exactly what you make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment