Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sometimes that's just it.

Life is crazy.

One moment we are swimming in the shallow end our feet can touch the bottom, we know exactly what to do, the exits are easy to get to and every thing's as simple and known as it was the minute we got in, but we still can't help but wonder what it would be like to completely immerse ourselves in the deep end, dive in whilst no-one is looking and simply hope that after the rush we shall bob back up to the top with a new sense of life for those few moments.

I can't help that I live my life this way, if somebody says "Jess, don't touch that!"
I have to it will be the first thing that I have to do, just to see if they are right just to see what will happen regardless of the consequences. Life in the shallow end is okay, its safe and you can paddle around without any fear but does this count as really living? Surely the temptation of something new is all too overwhelming to stick with your feet stuck to the bottom for any longer?!

I am going to have to try it.
Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment